- At least one current HKFA corporate member as referee. Applicant should provide the company name, contact person and telephone no. of the referee when submitting the form.
- If applicant is a business registered out of Hong Kong Region, it should also provide a copy of business certificate for information & reference use.
- Applicant should provide a job list of the immediate past two years (projects of HKG, PRC, and or overseas inclusive) for information & reference use.
Rights of Members
- New corporate member is entitled a one-off half-page advertisement (ROP) on FAÇADE Journal as a complimentary gift (artwork is not included);
- enjoy to receive HKFA Journal periodically and updated news;
- have the precedence rights to enrol activities organized or co-organized by HKFA;
- Corporate Member enjoy the rights to vote, elect and to be elected to join Council Board (applicable to HK Region);
- all members enjoy the rights to elect and to be elected to join Sub-Committee;
- an additional discount of 10% exclusively to Corporate Member to place advertisement on FAÇADE Journal;
- co-organize seminar and or promotional company event with HKFA.
Obligations of Members
- Loyal to the aims & bylaw of HKFA;
- members are seriously prohibited to conduct all kinds of activities or to solicit for donations in the name of ‘Hong Kong Façade Association’ or ‘香港建築幕牆裝飾協會’ which without gaining prior approval from the Association;
- annual membership fee should be made immediately after the approval of enrolment or before the expiry date of membership (1st November to 31st October);
- The Council Board may reserve all rights to disqualify any member who’s behavior had ruined the reputation of the Association. All paid membership fee would not be returned;